Ideas for your Hartley Bespoke design.
Swamp Ash, Top Bound in white, with forearm contour, belly contour, contoured heel, 3 tone burst (front and back), Wilkinson Swivel Bridge, 5-way Stealth Tele wiring and custom Seymour Duncan pickups, Volume, Stacked tone and VTB, Parchment / Black / Parchment guard.
¼ Sawn Standard Thin Roasted Maple neck with Rosewood board, 22 Stainless Steel 6105 frets, 10”-16” radius, Graphtech Ratio locking tuners, 1 11/16” Funky Nut (Tusq XL), no finish, Cream dots.
So, it’s a Custom Bound Tele, but with:
- Body and heel contours (More comfortable)
- Fully adjustable bridge intonation (More in tune)
- More versatile wiring (two extra pickup selections plus VTB)
- Stronger neck, with better, more easily adjusted, truss rod (Less affected by seasonal changes)
- Taller frets (Easier bending)
- Compound radius (Low action without choking)
- Better tuners (Better tuning stability)
- Funky Nut (Even more in tune!)
- Maple top on Mahogany, rear routed, drop top bound in cream
- Tune-o-matic and tailpiece, two nickel covered humbuckers
- Forearm and belly cuts, heel contour
- Flame top in sunburst, or Gold Top, back and sides in clear gloss
- Quarter sawn Mahogany Bound Strat neck, rosewood board with Block inlays
- Natural satin finish, except headstock in gloss black
- 22 (SS6105) frets, 10”-16” radius
- Graphtech Ratio locking tuners
- 25 ½“or 24 ¾“scale length
- Funky Nut